INSTALLATION & ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Available in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas. Please contact for quote for other areas in Arizona. Playset sales available nationwide.
Instillation of do-it-yourself (DIY) products such as playsets, sheds, gazebos and more can often be more challenging than expected. Professional installation helps ensure that the structure is assembled to manufacturers’ specifications and guidelines. If the item you have purchased is for use by children then it is even more important to help protect the safety of the children as well as the item itself. All DIY items come with instructions and after you take a look, give us a call! We are happy to help install or assemble your item purchased from retailers such as Costco, Sam’s Club, Home Depot, Lowes, and more! Of course, we are always happy to sell you a Gorilla playset and install it for you!
IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR PLAYSET AND/OR INSTALLATION FROM US IN ARIZONA:
- We will contact you via email within 2 business days of receiving your order confirm your yard is properly prepared and ready for a swing set to be installed. See ‘Selecting an Installation Site’ and ‘Installation Terms and Conditions’ . If your yard does not meet the criteria listed there may be a delay or cannot process your order or coordinate installation.
- ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6-foot safety zone around an entire playset or swing set. Add this safety zone to the dimensions shown any model you are purchasing. Also make sure that there are not any overhead protrusions such as tree branches, phone or electrical. Refer to the height in most playset manuals or instructions.
- Delivery of your swing set will occur by common carrier. The carrier will call you for an appointment so that you can be there to accept and sign for the swing set. The driver will unload your swing set via curbside delivery. This is typically where your driveway meets the street. If you’d like to arrange for a delivery location beyond curbside, you must arrange these services directly with the carrier when they call for an appointment. Any and all charges for additional delivery options will be at your expense.
- Installation of your swing set usually occurs from 1-3 weeks from the date of shipment from the manufacturer’s facility in Canton, GA. We will do our best to coordinate the installation within 5 days of delivery to your home however, unforeseen circumstances such as the logistical or mechanical abilities of the carrier and/or weather-related issues can cause us to alter our installation schedule.
INSTALLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL PRODUCTS:
- We require that an adult representative at least 18 years of age be home during the installation. This individual must have the authority to authorize correct placement of the item and to make decisions or answer questions that may arise before and during installation. Moving the item after installation will result in additional charges.
- Homeowner is responsible for obtaining any Homeowners Association approval that may be required.
- If applicable, any additional ground leveling and/or site preparation needed to install will result in additional costs payable directly to the installer at the time of installation.
- Homeowner will be responsible for any sprinkler system components or other underground utilities or services that may interfere with the installation. Installer will not be responsible for damage to sprinkler system components or other underground utilities or services located within the designated work area.
- Pictures of your yard may be necessary to help ensure that the installer is not surprised by anything out of the ordinary. Pictures should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The homeowner must provide access to electricity within 150 feet of installation site or rescheduling with additional charges may apply.
- Adult representative must keep children away from the work area until the installer gives the OK.
- Adult representative must keep all dogs inside or leashed away from the work area until the installer leaves the property.
- We will condense all packaging materials and place them in or near your trash bins.
- Please be aware that all installation dates are tentative due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise, such as inclement weather or mechanical failure.
SELECTING A INSTALLATION SITE:
- Site preparation must be complete prior to the installation date.
- Select a site in your yard that is level and free of rocks, stumps, tall grass, trees, and other protrusions.
- Sheds, gazebos and pergolas should have proper concrete pads or footings already prepared.
- Select a site that has good drainage and does not collect water. Many items installed in areas of poor drainage will void product warranty.