INSTALLATION & ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Instillation of do-it-yourself (DIY) products such as playsets, basketball goals, sheds, and gazebos can often be more challenging than expected. Professional installation helps ensure that the structure is assembled to manufacturers’ specifications and guidelines. If the item you have purchased is for use by children then it is even more important to assemble it correctly to help ensure everyone’s safety.All DIY items come with instructions and after you take a look, give us a call! We are happy to help install or assemble your item purchased from retailers such as Costco, Sam’s Club, Home Depot, Lowes, and more! Of course, we are always happy to sell you a Gorilla playset and install it for you!
IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR GORILLA® PLAYSET FROM US:
- We will contact you throughout the order process.
- Delivery will occur by common carrier. Said carrier will contact you directly about delivery and items will be placed curbside, unless other arrangements are made with the carrier.
IF YOU BOUGHT INSTALLATION SERVICES IN ARIZONA:
- If installation service is also purchased with the playset, you will be tentatively scheduled within 5 days of delivery.
- We will contact you within 2 business days of order to confirm the scheduled date. Please allow flexibility with date in regards to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please make sure the site meets expectations and criteria to avoid delays or additional costs.
EXPECTATIONS OF INSTALLATION SITE:
- Site preparation must be complete prior to the installation date.
- Select a site in your yard that is level and free of rocks, stumps, tall grass, trees, and other protrusions.
- Sheds, gazebos and pergolas should have proper concrete pads or footings already prepared unless that service was purchased ahead of time.
- Select a site that has good drainage and does not collect water. Many items installed in areas of poor drainage will void product warranty.
- Free of pet waste.
- Please turn sprinklers off the day prior to allow the yard to dry.
- If anchoring is required, please have underground utilities must be marked ahead of time.
- We will condense shipping materials but do not remove them for disposal.
INSTALLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A family representative over the age of 18 must be present to confirm placement of the item and be able to make decisions or answer questions if need arises. There will be additional costs if the item must be moved after installation is complete.
- Any HOA approval is the responsibility of the homeowner. We strongly encourage you to get approval. Taking a playset down due to fines is never fun!
- ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6-foot safety zone around an entire playset or swing set. When selecting the area for your playset add six feet in addition to the playset dimensions for safe play.Be sure to check for overhead dangers such as tree branches or utility lines. Most playset manuals or instructions will provide the built height
- Additional costs may incur if ground leveling and/or site preparation is needed.
- Installer is not responsible for any sprinkler system components, underground utilities or services, or astroturf located in the site area. Outside companies can mark the underground utilities for you.
- If pictures of the site are needed to confirm readiness, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to electricity within 150 feet of the installation site must be provided.
- Please be aware that all installation dates are tentative due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise, such as inclement weather, delivery delays, or product manufacturer defects.
- If these terms and conditions are not met, additional costs and rescheduling may apply.