9″ Anchor System
For All Goalrilla Goals
Throughout your life, you may move from one home to another. What good is a basketball hoop that lasts a lifetime, if it can’t move with you? That’s where the Goalrilla Anchor System comes in. Besides allowing for easy, accurate leveling at installation, the Goalrilla Anchor System also allows your Goalrilla basketball hoop to be dismounted and moved to another location. All you’ll have to do is replace the Goalrilla Anchor System and remount your Goalrilla unit. We build each and every Goalrilla basketball goal to last a lifetime – regardless of where your life will take you. Ensure that your hoop is compatible by measuring the distance between the center of the anchor kit bolts — if the measurement is 9 inches, then you need the 9-inch anchor kit.
The basketball hoop’s anchor is installed in concrete but gives you the option to unbolt your Goalrilla basketball hoop if you need to move homes. The in-ground anchor is cured in concrete providing strength and stability. This anchor is NOT compatible with Silverback or Goaliath models.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GOALRILLA HOOP -Anchor System for All Goalrilla Goals (DC72E1, CV72, CV60, CV54, GS72c, GS60c, GS54c, FT72, FT60, FT54, GS54)
- DOESN’T FIT SILVERBACK OR GOALIATH -Not Compatible with Silverback or Goaliath Goals
- INSTALLS INTO THE GROUND – Installs In-Ground with Concrete and Rebar Steel Rods
- MOVE YOUR HOOP WHEN YOU MOVE HOMES – Allows your Goalrilla Goal to Move with You
- BACKED WITH OUR WARRANTY – 90-Day Limited Warranty