INSTALLATION ONLY for the Ace Flyer Teeter-Totter by Lifetime in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas (click here for nationwide installation). You must purchase this from another retailer such as Amazon.
Once booking information is selected, you can pay by credit card after booking date is confirmed. If you prefer, you can also pay by cash or check up completion of installation.
It is the best time of year to be outside with the kiddos! We’re here to help with the installation for the Ace Flyer Teeter-Totter. We are here to help save you the time and frustration so the kids can have hours of fun! Leisure Installs is happy to step in and give you the most time with your family.
SITE & DAY OF EXPECTATIONS:
- Ground must be level
- Free of tree stumps or other debris
- Free of pet waste
- Sprinklers turned off day prior to allow yard to dry
- We condense shipping materials but do not remove
- If guarded community, Leisure Installs must be added to the approved list ahead of time or $20 convenience fee is added.
- 6 feet of play zone (in addition to footprint) is recommended on all sides for safety. If enough space does not exist for reasonable safety standards we will not install.
Please note we do not anchor playsets to the ground that are installed on artificial turf or where sprinkler lines are present due to risk of damage to your lawn. Please contact your landscaper for assistance. We look forward to building your playset for years of fun.
- If there is existing damage to the components (i.e. damaged during shipping) found during installation, we will return one time, after warranty parts have arrived, at no additional charge. An additional $100 minimum fee may apply if repairs are needed due to manufacturer defect.
- After installation, there will be a minimum $100 charge for replacement of any parts covered by manufacturer warranty or customer purchase.
- Additional trip fees may apply at checking out depending on your location in Arizona
- If an incorrect product is selected at booking, Leisure Installs holds the right to change to the correct product and charge additional fees if applicable.