INSTALLATION ONLY for Pine Grove 10′ Swing Set by SportsPower in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas (click here for nationwide installation). The set must be purchased from another retailer such as Costco.
Once booking information is selected, you can pay by credit card after booking date is confirmed. If you prefer, you can also pay by cash or check up completion of installation.
It is that time of year to buy a playset for the kids or grandkids! We are here to help with the installation of your Pine Grove 10′ Swing Set. It is a great addition to your backyard! Leisure Installs is happy to help and give you the most time with your family.
SITE & DAY OF EXPECTATIONS:
- Ground must be level
- Free of tree stumps or other debris
- 6 feet of play zone (in addition to footprint) is recommended on all sides for safety
- Sprinklers turned off (preferably day before)
- Cleared of animal waste
- Shipping materials are condensed but not removed after installation
- If guarded community, Leisure Installs must be added to the approved list ahead of time or $20 convenience fee is added.
Please note we do not anchor playsets to the ground that are installed on synthetic grass or where sprinkler lines may be present. Please contact your landscaper for assistance.
- If there is existing damage to the components (i.e. damaged during shipping) found during installation, we will return one time, after warranty parts have arrived, at no additional charge. An additional $100 minimum fee may apply if repairs are needed due to manufacturer defect.
- After installation, there will be a minimum $100 charge for replacement of any parts covered by manufacturer warranty or customer purchase.
- Additional trip fees may apply at checking out depending on your location in Arizona.
- If an incorrect product is selected at booking, Leisure Installs holds the right to change to the correct product and charge additional fees if applicable.