INSTALLATION ONLY for the 12′ x 16′ Alameda Gazebo by Member’s Mark in Phoenix, AZ and surrounding areas (click here for nationwide installation). You must purchase the playset from another retailer such as Sam’s Club.
Create countless memories with your family! The Member’s Mark 12′ x 16′ Alameda Gazebo is a great way to add shade and style to your outdoor living space. Leisure Installs is happy to step and help you with assembly so you can get back to the important things!
Once booking information is selected, you can pay by credit card after booking date is confirmed. If you prefer, you can also pay by cash or check up completion of installation.
Installation typically takes 6-8 hours for this gazebo structure. Check out the online reviews to see how long it takes most people to do it themselves and what they thought of the process! For us, most installs are completed within a day.
SITE & DAY OF EXPECTATIONS:
- Ground must be level and cleared of debris
- Installation pad or area already prepared (additional fee will apply if site preparation is needed and must be completed before installation)
- If we are installing anchors, underground utilities must be marked ahead of time.
- If guarded community, Leisure Installs must be added to the approved list ahead of time or $20 convenience fee is added.
- We condense shipping materials but do not remove
- If there is existing damage to the components (i.e. damaged during shipping) found during installation, we will return one time, after warranty parts have arrived, at no additional charge. An additional $100 minimum fee may apply if repairs are needed due to manufacturer defect.
- After installation, there will be a minimum $100 charge for replacement of any parts covered by manufacturer warranty or customer purchase.