INSTALLATION ONLY for Backyard Discovery Heavy-Duty Durango Swing Set in PHOENIX, AZ and surrounding areas (click here for nationwide installation). This set must be purchased at another retailer such as Walmart.
Once booking information is selected, you can pay by credit card after booking date is confirmed. If you prefer, you can also pay by cash or check up completion of installation.
What a great playset for the kids or grandkids! The Backyard Discovery Heavy-Duty Durango Swing Set is a great addition to your backyard and we are here to help with the installation! Leisure Installs is happy to help and give you the most time with your family.
DON’T FORGET SEALANT! Weather sealing is important for ensuring your warranty and increasing longevity for the playset. Check out the pricing by clicking the tab on the left.
SITE & DAY OF EXPECTATIONS:
- Ground must be level
- Free of tree stumps or other debris
- 6 feet of play zone (in addition to footprint) is needed on all sides for safety
- Sprinklers turned off (preferably day before)
- Cleared of animal waste
- Shipping materials are condensed but not removed after installation
- If guarded community, Leisure Installs must be added to the approved list ahead of time or $20 convenience fee is added.
Please note we do not anchor playsets to the ground that are installed on artificial grass or where sprinkler lines are present due to risk of damage to your lawn. Please contact your landscaper for assistance. We look forward to building your playset for years of fun.
- If there is existing damage to the components (i.e. damaged during shipping) found during installation, we will return one time, after warranty parts have arrived, at no additional charge. An additional $100 minimum fee may apply if repairs are needed due to manufacturer defect.
- After installation, there will be a minimum $100 charge for replacement of any parts covered by manufacturer warranty or customer purchase.