Once booking information is selected, you can pay by credit card after booking date is confirmed. If you prefer, you can also pay by cash or check up completion of installation.
It is a beautiful time to be outside with the kiddos! The Devonshire Elite Playset is a great addition to your backyard and we are here to help with the installation! Leisure Installs is happy to help and give you the most time with your family.
DON’T FORGET SEALANT! Weather sealing is important for ensuring your warranty and increasing longevity for the playset. Check out the pricing by clicking the tab on the left.
SITE & DAY OF EXPECTATIONS:
- Ground must be level
- Free of tree stumps or other debris
- Free of pet waste
- Sprinklers turned off day prior to allow yard to dry
- We condense shipping materials but do not remove
- If guarded community, Leisure Installs must be added to the approved list ahead of time or $20 convenience fee is added.
- 6 feet of play zone (in addition to footprint) is recommended on all sides for safety. If enough space does not exist for reasonable safety standards we will not install.
Please note we do not anchor playsets to the ground that are installed on artificial grass due to risk of damage to your lawn. Please contact your landscaper for assistance. We look forward to building your playset for years of fun.
- If there is existing damage to the components (i.e. damaged during shipping) found during installation, we will return one time, after warranty parts have arrived, at no additional charge. An additional $100 minimum fee may apply if repairs are needed due to manufacturer defect.
- After installation, there will be a minimum $100 charge for replacement of any parts covered by manufacturer warranty or customer purchase.
- Additional trip fees may apply at checking out depending on your location in Arizona
- If an incorrect product is selected at booking, Leisure Installs holds the right to change to the correct product and charge additional fees if applicable.