INSTALLATION for the Empire Swing Set in PHOENIX, AZ and surrounding areas (click here for nationwide installation). Playset can be purchased from Leisure Installs or another retailer such Home Depot, Sam’s Club or Costco.
Are you looking for installation help with a Gorilla playset? Leisure Installs is happy to help you assemble your swing set. The cost to install is a set rate for each playset. Additional trip fees may apply at checking out depending on your location in Arizona. Click here to learn more about installation terms & conditions.
Once booking information is selected, you can pay by credit card after booking date is confirmed. If you prefer, you can also pay by cash or check up completion of installation.
DON’T FORGET SEALANT! Weather sealing is important for ensuring your warranty and increasing longevity for the playset. Check out the pricing by clicking the tab on the left.
Installation for most playsets takes typically one day to complete but sometimes can take up to two. Check out the online reviews of the playset you are considering to see how long it takes most people to do it themselves and what they thought of the process! We’re here to help!
SITE & DAY OF EXPECTATIONS:
- Ground must be level
- Free of tree stumps or other debris
- Free of pet waste
- Sprinklers turned off day prior to allow yard to dry
- We condense shipping materials but do not remove
- If guarded community, Leisure Installs must be added to the approved list ahead of time or $20 convenience fee is added.
- 6 feet of play zone (in addition to footprint) is recommended on all sides for safety. If enough space does not exist for reasonable safety standards we will not install.
Please note we do not anchor playsets to the ground that are installed on artificial turf or where sprinkler lines are present due to risk of damage to your lawn. Please contact your landscaper for assistance. We look forward to building your playset for years of fun.